FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY // GET your FREE comprehensive E-guide 'remarkable'
create impactful events // find your signature style // stand out from the crowd
with this FREE guide, you will learn:
- What the perfect event type is for you and your business
- Which venue type suits you best and the pros and cons you need to consider
- Different set up types and what events they are good for
- The vital things you need to remember when choosing a venue
- How to create an event that is a perfect reflection of you
- How you can give your guests an experience they'll never forget
THIS IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You are an entrepreneur or business owner who wants to run successful events as part of your business model
- You care about your guests experience and you want to position yourself as a premium brand
- You want to learn how to create professional events
THIS guide INCLUDES:
- The 4 key foundations to creating stand out events
- 54 pages of in depth content
- Editable PDF sections to record your answers
SOME KIND WORDS ABOUT REMARKABLE
"This guide is truly 'remarkable'. It landed in my inbox last night and I couldn't stop reading it. You're amazing!"
"Thank you so much, Jade! this came at such an opportune time as I'm hoping to host my first event soon. It's packed soooo full of incredible content! So generous of you!!"
"Love this! So beautifully put together!!"
"Absolutely fab!! Just what I need for when I get back to my expo planning! Thank you!"
Don’t miss this if you want to CREATE your very own SIGNATURE EVENT!
Jade is an event professional for heart-centered entrepreneurs and business owners who run workshops and events as part of their business model.
Through her professional services, rock steady support and behind the scenes blog posts, she’s here to help you step into your spotlight and shine!
Clients include the Beautiful You Coaching Academy, the Blogcademy, Gala Darling, ‘Lucky Bitch’ Denise Duffield-Thomas, Kathryn Hocking, Jane Copeland, The Wellbeing Web, Victoria Gibson and Earth Events.
Over the last decade, her work has been enjoyed by thousands of people across Australia and internationally, and has been featured in The Herald Sun, The Age, MX, Channel’s 7, 9, 10 and The ABC, The Circle, The 7PM Project Metro Whip Around, Nova FM, Mix 101.1, Kara’s Party Ideas, Pop Sugar Moms, Mum’s Lounge, Inspired Coach, Clever Mamma, ROOOAR Magazine and more.
Jade’s services include event planning and management, virtual event assistance, events and business coaching and mentoring.
For testimonials, please click HERE