GET your FREE '8 WEEKS TO EVENT SUCCESS' checklist!
keep your events & your to do list in check with this free, easy to use e-guide AND GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE EVENT HEAD MEMBERS HUB & RESOURCE LIBRARY!
with this FREE guide, you will:
- Understand what needs to be done and when
- Have a birds eye view of what is happening with your event at any given time
- Understand all the moving parts that make up your event
- Be on top of what external suppliers and services you need
- Have a list of everything you need to bring on the day
- Know what to prepare for your post event work
THIS IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You are an entrepreneur or business owner who wants to run successful events as part of your business model
- You don't know where to start and you want something that won't overwhelm you in the early stages of your planning
- You want to know what to do and when to do it!
THIS FREE CHECKLIST HAS BEEN HELPING SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS & ENTREPRENEURS HELP CREATE EVENTS SINCE 2014!
GREAT FOR: COACHES, CONSULTANTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, AUTHORS, EDUCATORS, COMMUNITY GROUPS, CREATIVES & ANYONE LOOKING TO INCORPORATE EVENTS INTO THEIR BUSINESS MODEL
Don’t miss this if you want to run professional & stress free EVENTs!
Jade is an event professional for heart-centered entrepreneurs and business owners who run workshops and events as part of their business model.
Through her professional services, rock steady support and behind the scenes blog posts, she’s here to help you step into your spotlight and shine!
Clients include the Beautiful You Coaching Academy, the Blogcademy, Gala Darling, ‘Lucky Bitch’ Denise Duffield-Thomas, Kathryn Hocking, Jane Copeland, The Wellbeing Web, Victoria Gibson and Earth Events.
Over the last decade, her work has been enjoyed by thousands of people across Australia and internationally, and has been featured in The Herald Sun, The Age, MX, Channel’s 7, 9, 10 and The ABC, The Circle, The 7PM Project Metro Whip Around, Nova FM, Mix 101.1, Kara’s Party Ideas, Pop Sugar Moms, Mum’s Lounge, Inspired Coach, Clever Mamma, ROOOAR Magazine and more.
Jade’s services include event planning and management, virtual event assistance, events and business coaching and mentoring.
For testimonials, please click HERE