Dating and events.
You wouldn't usually put these two things in the same category but they are more alike than you think. Here are 10 reasons why events are a lot like dating....
1. You are always looking for 'The One'. Or in an events case, lots of the ones!
2. You get nervous before the big day. Butterflies? More like eagles flapping around in there!
3. You talk to your girlfriends about how excited/nervous you are and then spend three hours discussing what you will wear.
4. You prepare like crazy. Hello waxing, scrubbing, hairdresser-ing, tanning and beautifying!
5. You rehearse how it's going to go in your mind and then of course, it turns out to be totally different.
6. You spend the whole time trying to impress them and show them how charming, witty and fun you are. And then you go to the bathroom to check if you have anything stuck your teeth.
7. You try and fill every awkward silence. Sometimes that's even more awkward.
8. You spend hours afterwards agonising over whether they like you.
9. You keep checking your phone for a text, facebook message, email or anything!
10. When they say they want to do it again it makes you the happiest person in the world.
I told you! Keep on dating peeps, you'll find the one soon enough - if you haven't already!